Why choose the HonorHealth Internal Medicine Residency Program?
- Many perks, such as providing all residents with a yearly academic fund to cover things like MKSAP or conference presentations, wellness days, free parking, mileage reimbursement, and the sunshine and amenities of being in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Handheld Butterfly Ultrasound probes available for Point-of-Care use on the wards.
- A flexible schedule that combines a good mix and spread of outpatient and inpatient rotations to minimize multiple months of call in a row. We have a night float system, so none of our rotations require 24-hour call.
- Engaged and expert librarians who help answer clinical questions in real time, act as resources for resident scholarly work, and curate the latest evidence and educational resources specific to internal medicine.
- Access to ResQIPS (Research, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety), which links residents to research and QI experts who can help guide scholarly work and vet projects.
- An organization committed to health equity, and quality and patient safety, with Thompson Peak Medical Center placing #3 on Forbes/IBM Watson’s Top Teaching Hospitals of 2021 List, earning extremely high patient satisfaction scores, a CMS 4-star rating, Leapfrog safety grade A and Magnet Designation. HonorHealth is a place you are proud to work.