HonorHealth Internal Medicine Residency Program benefits
The HonorHealth Internal Medicine Residency Program offers:
- An innovative resident conference schedule that includes conferences on work-life balance, the art of medicine, medical debates and the practical business aspects of medicine you'll need to be successful after graduation. This includes a partnership with ASU College of Health Solutions providing a Certificate in Healthcare Delivery for resident participation.
- More personalized faculty mentoring of our resident physicians, since our program is smaller than other residency programs.
- We're based in north Scottsdale, which could allow for an easy transition to a successful practice with HonorHealth Medical Group or other very successful area practices upon graduation or after a later fellowship.
- Very competitive salary and benefits for you and your family.
In addition, the program offers:
- Featured resident retreats on leadership, education, and career development.
- A favorable resident physician call schedule designed to maximize learning over service.
- NEJM Knowledge + Board and Study Prep for all residents, Yale Ambulatory Curriculum, online access to UpToDate™, full text articles, textbooks and an on-site medical librarian who participates in educational conferences.
- Ambulatory/inpatient model that allows resident flexibility with scheduling while allowing continuity of care in the ambulatory settings.
Some examples of morning report presentations by our residents are:
- Retropharyngeal Cellulitis
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Lung Carcinoid
- Polyglandular Autoimmune Disease type 1
- LCHADD – Vertebra/Artery Dissection
- New UC with enteropathic monoarthritis
- Pasteurella bacteremia
- Pseudomonal diarrhea
- HIV encephalitis late presentation