In addition, the program offers:
- Featured resident retreats on leadership, education, and career development.
- A favorable resident physician call schedule designed to maximize learning over service.
- NEJM Knowledge + Board and Study Prep for all residents, Yale Ambulatory Curriculum, online access to UpToDate™, full text articles, textbooks and an on-site medical librarian who participates in educational conferences.
- Ambulatory/inpatient model that allows resident flexibility with scheduling while allowing continuity of care in the ambulatory settings.
Some examples of morning report presentations by our residents are:
- Retropharyngeal Cellulitis.
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis.
- Lung Carcinoid.
- Polyglandular Autoimmune Disease type 1.
- LCHADD – Vertebra/Artery Dissection.
- New UC with enteropathic monoarthritis.
- Pasteurella bacteremia.
- Pseudomonal diarrhea.
- HIV encephalitis late presentation.