Internal medicine resident research and quality improvement
Our residents have done amazing projects, with opportunities to present and publish their work on a local and national stage.
- Check out some of our resident’s scholarly activity
- Without Bias: Improving LGBT Healthcare (PDF)
- A Skin Biopsy Workshop for Internists to Improve Diagnostic Evaluation of Dermatologic Disease in a Primary Care Clinic (PDF)
- Just a Hernia: Sister Mary Joseph Nodule as Manifestation of Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (PDF)
- Follow The Fluid: A Case of Spontaneous Thoracic Duct Rupture (PDF)
- Honored to Protect: Safer Opioid Prescribing in the Ambulatory Setting (PDF)