HonorHealth can help you find relief and healing from your new and existing non-healing wounds with specialized care from our Outpatient Wound Care Services, located at Deer Valley Medical Center, Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.
Our goal is to help manage your wounds and prevent unnecessary amputations caused by wound healing complications such as diabetes, poor circulation and infection. Our expert physicians and wound care nurses understand the complexity of wound healing and offer a personalized treatment plan including consults from a multidisciplinary team.
- Vascular Surgeons.
- Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Infectious Disease Specialists.
- Plastic Surgeons.
- Interventional Cardiologists.
- Interventional Radiologists.
- Lymphedema Specialists.
- Pain Management Specialists.
Advanced Treatment Options and Services:
- Wound Debridement.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
- Biologic Therapies and Dressings.
- Limb Salvage.
- Arterial and Venous Angiography.
- Doppler Evaluation.
To find out more, contact one of our wound care clinics:
Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center Wound Care Services
7400 E. Osborn Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center Wound Care Services
7400 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Be sure to bring these items to your appointment:
- Your insurance card.
- A photo ID.
- A list of current prescriptions medications, herbal supplements, vitamins and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency. This will allow our providers to check for any potential dangerous drug interactions using our advanced electronic health record.
- Pertinent information regarding your medical and surgical history.
- A list of physicians, their addresses and phone numbers, whom you currently see for your ongoing care; (examples: your primary care doctor and any specialists you see).