If you have a wound that hasn't healed in about six weeks, you may be experiencing significant irritation or pain. And that can cause a lot of worry.
HonorHealth can help you find relief and healing at the Wound Care Center. Non-healing and chronic wounds often stem from diabetes, poor circulation or collagen vascular disease and require specialized care. We'll evaluate your health history, help you explore all the treatment options and help you get the personal support you need.
Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center's Wound Care Center has one of the largest wound treatment centers in Arizona. Our expert physicians, certified wound nurse and dressing and orthotics specialists will evaluate your health history, run tests for additional information and work with you to develop a personal treatment plan to promote healing. Knowing you're in good hands means you can focus on getting better.
We treat all types of wounds and offer a variety of treatments including:
- Doppler evaluation: Determines blood flow available to transport medications and nutrients to the wound area.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Provides 100 percent oxygen to increase body tissue oxygenation levels, aid healing and fight infection.
- Nutrition counseling: Provides meal planning, with help from a registered dietitian, to promote wound healing.
- Specialized care: Personalized services, such as wound care for patients who have lymphedema.
- Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring: Determines the oxygenation level available to the wound for healing.
- Vascular and plastic surgery: Offers access to highly skilled physicians and today's advanced technology.
- Wound debridement: Promotes healthy tissue growth in the wound area.
- Wound dressings: Offers education on how to care for your wounds at home.
To find out more, please call 480-882-6700.