These average prices are for HonorHealth Medical Group services performed at HonorHealth facilities Valley-wide.
As you review these average prices, please keep in mind that no two patients or procedures are the same. Your actual price may vary based on pre-existing health conditions and procedures performed. Your physician may recommend a slightly different procedure, perform a longer surgery, require a longer hospital stay or involve other specialists in your care.
These prices do not include physicians' fees, which may be charged by your surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist or radiologist. Please contact your physicians' offices and health insurance provider directly for price information.
The documents below include the following information:
- The Average Prompt Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when paid-in-full in advance of having this procedure. This price is also available for emergency services, with no inpatient admission, if paid-in-full within 14 days of hospital visit.
- The Average Direct Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when having this procedure. Arrangements can be made to pay over time.
- The Estimated Average Total Charge is the estimated average total charges a person will experience when having this procedure.
Choose a document to view the average pricing information for inpatient procedures:
- HonorHealth Medical Group average pricing - Cardiology clinic Services
- HonorHealth Medical Group average pricing - ENT clinic services
- HonorHealth Medical Group average pricing - Gastroenterology clinic services
- HonorHealth Medical Group average pricing - Primary care services
NOTE: Average pricing documents are available in PDF format which requires Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.