Strong emotions, financial stress, work concerns and the challenges of daily responsibilities can accompany a cancer diagnosis. We recognize these challenges and are pleased to provide licensed and clinical social services with specific experience in the cancer care environment.
Each person who enters our facility should feel comfortable approaching a social worker with any issue, question or concern. A social worker is available for you and your family and can connect you with community resources ranging from financial assistance and transportation to legal help and insurance information.
Consider speaking to a social worker if you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions:
- Do you need to talk to someone about your feelings after a diagnosis?
- Do you feel that you don't want to burden your loved ones with how you feel inside?
- Are you a caregiver who feels burned out?
- Do you feel like you need a break?
- Do you want information about advanced directives (living will, medical power of attorney, etc.)?
- Do you think you may qualify for any of our Patient Programs and Support Services but don't know how to arrange for them?
To schedule a consultation with a social worker, please call 480-323-1321.