HonorHealth offers a variety of education classes and support groups to help you through the stages of your pregnancy and after your baby arrives.
We've assembled is list of downloadable/printable documents (PDF format) for when you need quick and easy answers to the many questions you have about your health and that of your baby.
Find out more about your health and well-being:
- Baby Blues
- Breast Fullness / Engorgement
- Discharge Instructions for Cesarean Section
- Going Home after a Vaginal Delivery
- Nipple Soreness
- Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Storage of Breast Milk
- Suppression of Lactation
- Treatment of Mastitis
- Treatment of Plugged Milk Ducts
- What Should I Eat While Breastfeeding?
Find out more about your baby's health and well-being:
- Back to Sleep
- Bottle Feeding / Formula Preparation
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Breastfeeding Guidelines for the Late Preterm Infant
- Can My Baby Hear? / Information on Screening Infants for Hearing Loss
- Car Seat Safety
- Care of the Circumcised / Uncircumcised Penis
- Care of the Late Preterm Infant
- Feeding Log
- How to Take a Newborn Temperature
- Invitation to Breastfeed
- Kangaroo Care
- Newborn Screening
- Newborn Warning Signs / When to Call the Doctor
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Umbilical Cord Care
- What is Jaundice?