HonorHealth co-management arrangements help to share a portion of cost savings attributed to quality enhancement in the participating service lines.
These arrangements bring physicians and hospitals together to collaborate on areas that include:
- Quality monitoring and improvement.
- Improved care coordination.
- Sharing best practices.
In addition to national benchmarks, the HonorHealth program calls for collaboration with physicians to provide:
- Improved access to palliative care.
- Adoption of national best practices.
- Improved patient satisfaction with pain management.
- Discharge information.
- Physician communication.